Service and Warranty-
1. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only.
2. Calls registered with the centralized helpline / Authorized Service Center, wherein only cleaning of the unit / parts in the unit due to dust gathering on portions of the unit, general explanations / returning, particular software not being read / installed, are not to be construed as defects. The company does not undertake responsibility on the quality of software being used by purchaser.
3. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable, and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
4. Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Center with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Center.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
1. The product is not purchased from luluhypermarket.com
2. The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by the authorized service center / company personnel.
3. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Center / Company personnel.
4. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Waterlogging, misuse etc.)
5. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
6. Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine/unit.
7. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
8. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser's residence.
9. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
10. Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
a. Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
b. Loss or damages to records, information, or data.
c. Customer is advised to take back up for hard disk contents before handing over the unit for repair. The company shall not provide hard disk backup service.
d. In case of repair, hard disk contents may be destroyed, and customer will not be informed in advance. The company shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
11. Warranty does not cover any third-party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/'- Downloaded in product.
12. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays).
13. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or was used otherwise than for its intended use, Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from third party is unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of means.
14. Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
WARRANTY POLICY: PRODUCTS SOLD BY THIRD PARTIES/RESELLERS AND PRODUCTS SOLD BY OTHERS:
The warranty offered herein on the item(s) sold under this invoice has been given solely by its respective authorized agent(s), distributor(s), or seller and is only valid in the UAE region unless otherwise specified in the warranty conditions included with the item(s) or noted on the invoice/website. When purchasing goods through a seller (Marketplace), the terms of that seller's guarantee will be applicable.
The brand owner/supplier or marketplace seller is ultimately in charge of providing warranty support; LuLu only acts as a facilitator in this regard.
- After you acquire a product, the LuLu guarantee policy ensures that you are protected in the event that there are flaws in the material, design, or craftsmanship. For some products and in situations where we are regarded as the seller, all customers in the UAE will receive a twelve-month warranty on their eligible purchases. When products are purchased from a seller other than LULU, the conditions of that vendor's warranty will be in effect.
- Other electronic device accessories, excluding Apple goods (accessories warranty: 1 year), are covered by a six-month warranty beginning on the date of delivery. The item's warranty is valid as of the day it was delivered.
- The pick-up and delivery addresses for the claimed item will be registered at the address supplied during the Warranty claim request. Nothing can change this.
- Authorized service centers will handle warranty repairs. When products are purchased from a seller other than us, that vendor's warranty policies will be in effect.
- To receive warranty services, the serial number and warranty duration must be verified with the original invoice.
- From the time the product is picked up until it is shipped, the warranty repair period for the units covered by the warranty is fourteen (14) working days in the situations involving logistics assistance.
- Check the product listing to see if the warranty is included; not all products are covered by warranties.
- Under the conditions of this warranty, replacement or repair does not grant the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. The maker of your equipment will determine the specifics of your warranty.
- If your product is unable to be fixed but is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, we will either send you a replacement (from the same vendor) or, if one is not available, a complete refund.
- To prevent damage during transit, the client must make sure the item is carefully wrapped or packaged in its original box. LuLu will not be held responsible for damage caused by unsafe packaging; instead, the claimed item will be sent back to the client unrepaired.
- LuLu is not liable for warranty services offered by sellers other than itself. This covers repair time, spare part availability, and/or repair quality. If a consumer has any complaints or other issues, they must speak with the warranty service provider directly.
- If you have a warranty claim and the equipment is out of warranty, some service facilities may ask you to pay a fee even though you rejected the repair quote.
- Customers are responsible for their personal data and information on devices, and they are urged to create data backups, turn off FMI, and remove the lock and password before servicing the device.
- The Turn Around Time (TAT) of the repair process does not include the time needed to gather device information or customer approval.
3. By handing over your item for repair, you give us and the repairer permission to use your contact information in this manner only as necessary for the repair service.
4. The customer attests to the accuracy of all the information given during the warranty claim.
5. In order for the consumer to use the device, screen protectors must be removed.
6. The following circumstances will result in the warranty being void:
- The customer's misuse and disregard for the usage guidelines led to the defect or damage.
- Product liquid spill.
- A product with unapproved fixes.
Pickup and Delivery Policy:
1. The client is responsible for making sure the item is securely wrapped and put in its original box. If there are any damages during shipping, LuLu is not liable.
2. During pickup, the client must provide the item and any accompanying accessories to the courier service (electronic devices may include but not limited to, earphones, battery, charge carrier).
- The manufacturer or their approved service provider will give the device's warranty, which is subject to the manufacturer's warranty rules, which can be found in the user manual or on the company's official website. According to the rules and regulations, customers must directly contact manufacturers or their authorized repair facility to request warranty services.
- LuLu is not liable for any warranty services rendered by an authorized service center. This covers repair time, spare part availability, and/or repair quality. If a consumer has any complaints or other issues, they must speak with the warranty service provider directly.
You can get in touch with us by calling our customer service line, using live chat on the website, or sending an email (UAE).
Only products purchased within the United Arab Emirates will be covered by the warranty (the "Territory"). Refunds shall only be credited to accounts situated within the Territory, and replacement and repaired goods or parts shall only be dispatched to locations within the Territory.
After the warranty claim has been processed, the product will be held in the warehouse of LuLu or the seller for a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days, after which the customer will no longer be able to seek a return of the item.
Note: Please always retain the item’s original box to claim the warranty in accordance with SVC's regulations.