Tips To Fix Corrupted PDF FilesBack
PDF files or Portable Document files are widely used at both personal and enterprise levels to share important documents. With rapid technological evolution and more ways to access digital content online, the use of the PDF File for digital communication has also increased. While these files are easy to access and use, the downside is that they are vulnerable to corruption which makes it impossible to access them. But there are some methods through which you can solve this dilemma. Here are some steps to recover corrupted PDF Files.
- The first thing to do is download the PDF Repair tool to repair PDF files. It’s a functional tool that can help you repair a single or multiple files.
- Once the software is functional, select the corrupted file to be repaired. This is quite easy as a window pops up, prompting you to add the name of the file or to browse through the computer to select the files you need to repair.
- Once that is done, the repair tool displays a main window displaying the selected files. After that is done, click on the ‘Next’ button to continue the process
- After you click the ‘Next’ button, you will be given the options that describe the PDF file Recovery mode which can check on the desired recovery mode and then start repairing the file. After that, you can click on the ‘Next’ button to continue the process.
- When the process is done, you get prompted with a message as the software displays a message box asking you to wait while images are being extracted from the corrupt file. The software processes the files and repairs them with the appropriate algorithm.
- The software then displays a message box displaying the extracted images so that you can click on the ‘next’ button to save the PDF file
- The next step gives you the option to select the destination folder path in the edit box and save the output PDF files with two check boxes to save the extracted images or save the extracted text.
- Then, you need to wait while the PDF file saving process runs on your system, after which you can successfully open the file.
Image courtesy: shutterstock.com