Take Amazing Selfies With The Vivo V7+
With the launch of Vivo’s V7+ smartphone, selfies addicts have a great reason to rejoice. With a huge 24MP selfie camera, there’s a lot to rejoice, including the ground breaking visual experience, face beauty algorithm, amazing crystal clear images and even portraits with blurred background!
- Vivo V7+ has a 5.99” 18:9 FullView IPS LCD Display with capacitive touchscreen and 16M colours. It has a 84.4% screen to body ratio and a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- It also features the FunTouch OS 3.2 which offers intelligent power saving options and exciting user experience.
- The immersive screen and smaller 2.15mm narrow bezels make it feel like a work of art in your hands. Enjoy the bigger display for better gaming and movie experience.
- It runs the Android 7.1.2 OS, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octacore 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 processor and Adreno 506 GPU. It has a it has a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage which can be extended to 256 GB via a microSD card.
- It has a Game Mode which lets you play uninterrupted as it blocks incoming calls.
- Vivo V7+ has a 24MP selfie camera with Face Beauty 7.0 algorithm which lets you click crystal clear pictures. Natural Face Enhancement gives perfect selfies while the Portrait Mode blurs the background to give you amazing pictures that stand out.
- It also has a 16MP rear mounted camera with PDAF technology .It features the 64MP Ultra HD function which merges four frames into one to give amazingly detailed pictures.
- Vivo V7+ features a fully upgraded AK4376A HiFi audio chip which takes mobile audio to an all new level.
- The Face Access feature lets you unlock your phone with your biological facial features. It scans multiple areas on your face and only you can unlock your phone.
- The Smart Split 3.0 makes multitasking easy. You can watch a video while you simultaneously reply to a text message or run other apps in the split screen mode.
- App clone is yet another feature that lets you have two separate accounts on a single app or use two accounts to log in to the same social media app.
Image courtesy: vivo.co.in