Sennheiser Comes Out With Yet Another Stunner!
The Sennheiser Momentum Free M2 IEBT are low-bulk wireless earphones from the Momentum range. This pair sounds great and, if you are willing to spend good money, you’ll probably be very happy with these earphones – with the powerful bass response, detailed vocal projection, and great sound stage.
- The Sennheiser Momentum Free M2 IEBT are wireless earphones, but they have a cable between the earpieces. There’s also an in-line microphone between the earpieces. The Momentum Free communicates with your phone thanks to a three-button remote. You can make phone calls and control music with this.
- Multi-connection with up to 2 devices and 3-way calling support are provided. A voice system notifies you about the pairing or battery status.
- The earpieces have a smoky metallic finish, and end with a disc you can grab to pull them out. The Momentum Free features stainless steel in-ear sound tunnels that channel the sound from its dynamic speaker system losslessly into the ear. Acoustic precision is satisfying. The Momentum Free uses Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless transmission and the performance is exactly what you would expect from a company like Sennheiser.
- Aside from great reliability, the Bluetooth also offers high-quality aptX and AAC streaming. There’s no NFC though and battery life is only around six hours. There’s no active noise cancellation either.
- In the box, you get a leather carry case, which is pretty well-made. You also get a USB charging cable, of course, and a set of ear adaptors (in various sizes).
- This pair of earphones is significantly good with both bass and mids. Good bass separation prevents unwanted bass resonance when you’re listening to music with deep vocals. The Momentum Free excels at delivering very low-frequency and sub-bass. The soundstage is wide and coherent.
Overall, these are some of the best-sounding earphones in their class. But they’re more expensive than many of their rivals.