Nokia Steel Keeps You Connected To Your Health And Fitness
Nokia will now not just keep you connected to people but also to your own health and fitness! The new Nokia Steel smartwatch is here to be your fitness companion. You can track your movements – your walk, your run, your swim, and even your sleep and all this without having to bother about recharging your smartwatch every day or pressing buttons to keep track of all your activities. What’s more, it sits on your wrist in style, without letting others know you are wearing a fitness wearable.
- Nokia Steel smartwatch comprises of a 316L stainless steel case, chrome hands and double domed glass. A comfortable silicone sport strap in nine different colours completes the versatile look.
- It does not seem like a fitness band, but has a timeless feel, and looks more like a stylish wearable that that discreetly tracks your fitness while making you look elegant.
- The Nokia Steel gives you complete freedom from having to fiddle with buttons for daily activity insights.
- Nokia Steel automatically syncs with the Health Mate app and gives you a detailed analysis of all your activities including workouts, calories burnt and sleep cycles.
- It detects if you are asleep and maps the sleep pattern – how many times you wake up, stages of light sleep and deep sleep and duration of sleep. It has an alarm that silently vibrates and wakes you when you are in the light sleep zone.
- It is equipped with automatic activity recognition and tracks what you do without being told.
- It even sets itself to the correct time zone.
- It has a simple button cell which lasts for 8 months and does not need to be charged.
- All data is synced with your smartphone and you can get the complete data and analysis on your phone.
- It is water resistant to 5ATM and you can wear it to your pool when you go for a swim.
- It tracks steps and distance covered, and calories burnt. You can also avail personalised coaching.
- Nokia Steel is compatible with iOS 8 and higher, iPhone 4S and higher, iPad 3rd generation and higher, Android 5.0 and higher.
Image courtesy: health.nokia.com