HP Elite x2 Is A Heady Mix Of Beauty And Functionality
If you are looking for a Microsoft Surface-like computer, coupled with a quality bundled keyboard, the HP Elite x2 1012 will fit your needs. With a tested and tough 2-in-1 precision crafted keyboard and a thin and light powerhouse built to exacting standards, the HP Elite x2 is a beauty to behold. With a stunning IT friendly design, security and manageability features, enterprise class durability, global sku availability and support across 180 countries, the HP Elite x2 is built to cater to the dynamics of the changing marketplace.
Here are some features
- HP’s 12 inch tablet includes a keyboard cover, a fingerprint sensor, HP Active Pen, and a USB-C charger that can power other devices.
- What’s unique is that it has an open design where users can open up and replace components like the battery, storage, Wi-Fi chip and the colourful display.
- It is among the most portable computers, with a strikingly thin and elegant body which makes it stylish for executives to carry.
- Its fabric covered keyboard and shiny silver kickstand which snaps into place make it all the more alluring.
- It is powered by the 6th generation Intel Core M series and Intel Core m7 processor.
- The Corning Gorilla Glass display provides protection against damages due to scratches and bumps of everyday usage.
- The Elite x2 is engineered to pass the MIL-STD-810G testing which makes it durable enough to resist the wear and tear of any tough work environment.
- It is equipped with a WWAN option providing you the opportunity to conduct meetings from practically anywhere using its front and back facing camera, HP noise reduction software and great audio by Bang & Olufsen.
- It comes with a pre installed HP Client Security which is multi-layered enterprise-class security which protects your data, identity and the physical device as well. It also comes with Intel vPro, and optional features like Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and self encrypting device (SED).
- It provides remote BIOS configuring and recovery using HP BIOSphere and HP Sure Start technology.
- HP Elite x2 provides easy wireless connectivity and extensive mobile options to keep you going.
- Buyers can upgrade to an optional integrated fingerprint reader, a detachable travel key board and an advanced backlit keyboard with an integrated NFC and smart card reader.
Image courtesy: www8-hp.com