Futuristic Kitchen Gadgets You’ll Love To OwnBack
The very idea of cooking might make some of us groan and wish we could live on take outs every single day of our life. The constant tasks in the kitchen and the close watch we need to keep over our dishes to make sure it doesn’t get ruined is very tiring. It’s times like this we may wish we had a kitchen like the futuristic one seen in the hit 90s cartoon, ‘The Jetsons’! Well, that era’s not far off. Here are some futuristic kitchen gadgets that take your cooking to a whole new level!
- The Qooq Tablet: While this particular gadget may have a very strange name, it’s the gadget that you may need in the near future. It’s all set to replace cookbooks and is the key to modernizing your cooking habits. This tablet, designed for cooking, comes with nearly 3000 recipes, 250 videos and what not. I
- The Electrolux Mobile Kitchen: You might have experienced moments when you felt too lazy to drag yourself to the kitchen and make an elaborate meal or go camping and wish for the home comforts of a kitchen. Fear not! That’s exactly what the Electrolux Mobile Kitchen is. It’s a device, that’s designed similarly to a laptop and is a tiny mobile kitchen that takes your cooking to a whole new level
- The ‘In My Fridge’ Project: Have you ever had wanted a fridge that would blow away your mind? Well, that’s what the’ In My Fridge Project’ does. It takes your refrigerator to a whole new level by using radio frequency identification technology to gather information about quality, quantity and the expiry date of food you’re storing. It shows everything including recipes on a touch screen display and allows you to check what’s inside without even opening your door
- The Pantelligent: This is a smart new frying pan with a temperature sensor in the handle that talks to your Smartphone via a Bluetooth and lets you know when your food is ready to eat. Pull up a recipe on the accompanying app and your Smartphone takes you through the step by step process of the cooking and even tells you when the pan is too hot or cold, if you need to add more ingredients, adjust temperature and what not!
- The Prep Pad: Now this is a smart gadget that that acts as your personal nutritionist. With the Prep Pad, you can get the calorie monitor and health buddy you’ve always wanted. It acts a personal nutritionist and keeps track of your latest diet and tells you if you’re eating anything unhealthy or lacking in nutrition.
Image courtesy: shutterstock.com