Fixing The Insufficient Space Problem On AndroidBack
Over the past few years, Android has managed to garner a lot of popularity and has emerged as one of the most used smartphone and tablet OS after the iOS. Of course, just because it’s popular, it doesn’t mean that it’s not without its hassles. One of the most common problems users have complained about is an error wherein your device shows that there’s no sufficient storage, even if that’s not the case. This error pops up even when the user has enough storage on both the phone and the external SD card. Here are some ways by which you can fix this glitch.
- Uninstall Google Play Service Updates: This is the most efficient solution to fix this problem. This error has been seen in the latest version of google play service, so by uninstalling updates in google play services, this can be easily fixed.
- Transfer images to SD Card: When an image is taken, it gets stored into the internal storage device automatically. Move the storage facility from the internal memory to the SD card. This will make sure that there is more space in your internal memory. We recommend you store images, videos and audios in the SD card for more security and to prevent your internal storage from getting too crammed.
- Move apps to the SD Card: You can try moving your apps from the internal storage to your SD card. However, some apps require root permission to do while others don’t. By this, you can store apps in the internal storage space and the data file automatically gets stored in the SD Card. As a result, you can save more space in your internal device.
- Clearing the Cache: Sometimes, the cache maycontain some unnecessary items. The cache stores the data temporarily when surfing the web. You can remove them by clearing the cache. It doesn’t affect your device adversely.
- Remove Unwanted Apps: There may be some unwanted applications installed in the device and it may take up your space unnecessarily. Try removing the apps that you don’t use, that way you can free up some space and new apps can be downloaded.
Image courtesy: shutterstock.com