5 Tips To Online Shopping For Curvy WOmenBack
Shopping for clothes can be a real pickle for curvy women. As we know, most of the really good plus size shopping is only to be had online. But online shopping can be like target practice, if you haven't practiced and done it enough it can be a real hit or miss. Even if you have perfected this craft, you can still be caught off guard. So what do you do? How do you navigate? How do you decide? Where do you even begin? Navigation can be easier once you know what to expect and prep yourself proactively! So check out these tips to help you along your shopping way!
- Know your measurements and stay aware of your measurements. This works wonders and helps you know what to expect.
- Whether in an official review capacity or in out outfit posts, seeing how an item looks on a blogger and reading their experiences helps and can definitely help give you a much clearer picture.
- Many of the favorite fashion online haunts have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest or a combination of them! Most are quite reactive and proactive about communicating! If you have a question, do not be shy to ask queries and get your doubts clarified.
- Familiarize yourself with the designer/brand's aesthetic. Many brands and designers cater to a specific subset within the plus size fashion arena. Some are more vintage while others are more wear to work friendly. Some are more conservative while others are more edgy. Some are more pricey and others and budget friendly. Knowing what to expect a bit will help set expectations! That way, you can shop for exactly what you want
- Check the Shipping and Return Policies of the product. This is self-explanatory. You need to know if you can get easy exchanges, returns and refunds.
Image Courtesy: shutterstock.com